Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday: Over; Childish; World Issues

Happy Friday! I'm going to have a very interesting weekend and I will talk about it next week. Let's get on to my advice shall we?

Anonymous Asked:
Is this relationship over?
I have been in a deep relationship with my boyfriend for the past five years. On Sunday night he told that he wasn't in love with me anymore and he was crying as he said it. We have a long history together and times have been really stressful lately. But I need to hear it, is this relationship over?

Dear Anonymous,
I can't tell you yes or no but I can tell you that even though he may not be in love with you, he still in a way loves you. And he loved you enough to be honest with you. The relationship, the boyfriend and girlfriend part of the relationship is possibly over but the friendship part isn't.
 
ERATSPIRITUSVITAE asked:
Is this too childish?
I was talking to this guy, but it didn't work out. And now he has a girlfriend and he's happy, which is super, but right now I can't take it. Would if be stupid and immature and pathetic to un-friend him, delete the messages and delete his number?

Dear  ERATSPIRITUSVITAE,
Delete the messages yes but don't un-friend him or delete his number. Just hide him from your Facebook and things will be better. That way you're not tempted to look at his profile. But you'll still be friends with him. You may not be able to handle it now but one day you will. 

Anonymous Asked:
How do I stop worrying about the world?
So lately I have been reading the news. I hear all this stuff about wars, murders, kidnappings, and it's just stressing me out. Every day I go outside, look at people so happy and laughing, and I just wonder how they could be so happy when part of the world is basically dying! I keep reading all this stuff going on in Syria, and it makes me feel so depressed and I just can't focus on my day anymore. I try to stop reading the news, but I can't because I just get so curious that I HAVE to! Any advice? Other than counseling?

Dear Anonymous,
You have a very kind heart but I think you need to remember that you have your own world to worry about. Those people you see that are happy and laughing because they are living life. There are so many bad things happening around the world and it's great that you are informed about those things and that they do make you said but you have to look at the good in world as well. If you can't see the good then make some good. Do something good in the community around you. You may not be able to stop the violence around the world but you can make the world a little happier. 

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment