Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Thoughts: Voice Crush

Lately I've been watching The Good Wife. For those who don't know what the show is about, it's basically about a wife who sticks by her husband's side after a public scandal. She also goes back to working as a lawyer after thirteen years of being a stay at home mom. The show follows her struggles at work and outside of work. I love the show, I'd have to say it's my new favorite right now.

Now I started watching this show because of my crush on Matt Czuchry who plays Cary Agos on The Good Wife and he played Logan Huntzberger on Gilmore Girls. Out of all the boyfriends Rory Gilmore had, I would have to say that Logan was my favorite. I honestly didn't start watching Gilmore Girls till maybe a year or two ago so I had no clue who Matt Czuchry was till recently. 
After watching almost every episode of The Good Wife, I'm currently trying to catchup on season four, I've come to realize that I love Matt Czuchry's voice. It has this raspy but soothing tone to it that makes me smile every time I hear it. My ears just get all warm and probably red when I hear him talk. That probably sounds crazy but I have crush on his voice!
Not only is his voice sexy but he is a piece of eye candy as well. This is the most random thought I've had but it's been going through my mind for quite sometime. I had to share it with others. :)
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment