Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Thoughts: Second Guessing

The last couple days I've been seconding guessing myself. I've been trying to convince myself not get too attached to someone I care about a lot and I don't know why because that person hasn't given me a reason to doubt our friendship. But lately I've been curious about his past and how that would affect our friendship. Curiosity sometimes gets the best of me and I start thinking of the worse possible things and I hate that. But then I remind myself that I've known this person for a long time, and no matter what happened when I wasn't part of his life, it doesn't change how I care about him.
So how come I've started to doubt? I don't want to doubt; I want to have faith in this rekindling friendship. Part of me knows he won't let me down because when he came back he told me I wouldn't have to worry about him ever leaving me. And he's been there for me ever since. I mean he would go out of his way to save me, whether it's physically or emotionally saving me, he's there. He is an amazing friend and I still don't understand why I'm second guessing my friend. Maybe cause I've been let down so many times before. Maybe I'm just waiting for it to happen.
That is not a happy thought.
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment