Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday Beauty: Makeup Collection

I didn't blog last Thursday or Friday so I am making up for it today by showing my makeup collection. Now there isn't much but it's plenty for me.
Natural Makeup Look
I have three eye shadow palettes, two of them from Urban Decay and one from Too Faced. I usually use the Naked Palette or the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection. I haven't used the other Urban Decay Palette in awhile. Colors kind of scare me but I'm trying to break from that. I'm very big on eyeshadow though because I wear glasses so I sometimes play up my eyes so they can be seen instead of hidden behind my glasses.

As for foundation, I've gotten into liquid foundation over the years because it gives me a better coverage. Right now in my foundation collection I have Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell; Maybelline's Fit Me Powder Foundation in 120; and Cover Girl's Nature Luxe foundation in Aspen. When I'm in a hurry I go for the Fit Me Powder Foundation but when I have time I use either Cover Girl or Revlon. I don't usually use foundation though, I skip that for the most part.
As for the rest of my face, I have been obsessed with blushes! Although I have only three that work well with my skin tone. And I use one bronzer to contour my face a little or to add a little more color to pale skin. I have been using the Benefit Hoola bronzer which I love and have been using for years now, I don't think I'll ever part with it.
As for my lips, I've been trying to experiment with nudes and light pinks but they seem off to me. I don't feel like I fit them so I have a lot more bright pinks in my lipstick collection. I do prefer lipstick over lipgloss. I don't like the sticky feeling some lip-glosses tend to have. I am currently in love with the  Revlon Lip Butters. I've mentioned them in a blogpost before and I can not get enough of them. My favorite is still Cherry Tart. It gives me the perfect red lip, hands down.
I think that is all of my makeup that I have. I can't really make a list of everything I use because some of the stuff I take from my mom. She goes to work really early, so I kind of sneak her makeup. Like right now, my favorite makeup primer is the Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer. It is so soft and so amazing, I've tried to find others that feel as smooth as that but nothing comes close. I just love it.
Anyway, that concludes my makeup condition. Everything mentioned was bought by me or by mom. These are all my personal opinions and how the products have worked for me.
Remember makeup should enhance your features, not cover you up.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment