Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DIY Gift and Craft Ideas!

I sadly have to work Black Friday at Macy's from 3am to 11:30 am :( Lame sauce! But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about what to get during Black Friday! I have some Christmas Shopping that needs to happen as soon as possible and Black Friday is the start of Official Holiday Shopping!
If you're not sure what to get someone special, I did make a list of gift ideas last year here just in case someone was unsure on what to get someone. I'm currently having trouble figuring out what to get my parents and grandparents for Christmas this year. I want to do something personalized though, that's for sure.
So I've come up with a list of DIY Crafts for this season.

~Candles
~Ornaments
~Wreathes
~Candy Bags or Jars
~Knitted Scarf
~Knitted Gloves
~Scrapbooks
~Snowglobes
~Homemade Soaps
~Homemade Bath Salts
~Homemade Bath Fuzzies
~Brownie Mix in a Jar
~Hand Painted Plates

Just some ideas for the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment