Monday, November 12, 2012

Silly Grandpa!

I love my Grandparents; they've done so much for me and the rest of my family over the years. My Grandpa is so funny though. He has twenty grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. I'm 22 years old and have rarely brought a guy to meet the family. One, my family can be really intimidating because there are just so many of us. Two, my family is the Royal Family of Drama. Someone is always getting into someone's business and causing an argument. That alone is embarrassing.
Anyway, I went to visit my Grandparents last night because my Grandpa is a veteran and it was Veteran's Day. I don't know what brought it on but my Grandpa started talking about my wedding menu! I'm 22, I'm not ready to get married and to settle down!
My younger cousin has been with her boyfriend for three years and he fits in perfectly with out family! Grandpa should be talking about them getting married, not me!
I love my Grandpa though. He's a strong old man with a big heart and a great sense of humor. He has such a beautiful soul, I like to think I get a lot of my personality from him.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment