Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Beauty: Brown Sugar Lip Scrub

The cold weather not only brings dry skin, but chapped lips as well. My lips always get dry at night when it's really cold. At night I used Benefit's Dr. Feelgood Lipscription which is discontinued but it was a lip scrub with a lip balm. I put it on at night and it made my lips feel so soft but since it is discontinued I had to find something else. So I've been looking and using different lip products and right now I'm trying out this Brown Sugar Scrub, which I thought I'd share with my readers that I found at The Blush

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil
1 tablespoon of honey
2 tablespoons of brown sugar.

Directions:
Place your coconut oil in the fridge for about 20 minutes or until it thickens up. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the oil into a  bowl along with the honey. Mix until its smooth and looks a little like cookie dough. Add the sugar, sugar, then stir it up.

This can be stored for up to two weeks but should be plenty for the next two week.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment