Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday: Possessive Boyfriend; Redefine Me; Struggle with Weight Loss

It's been a long week, I kept thinking every day was Thursday up until Thursday when I thought it was Monday. My mind is strange but it could be because I had Wednesday off and I worked on Thursday. Thank goodness it's Friday!

G3IU5 Asked:
I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18. He's really possessive and protective and sometimes I really like that. It makes me feel loved and safe. But sometimes he likes to bite my neck really hard and leave marks. It's so everyone knows that I'm his he says. It kinda hurts and I'm not sure if it's normal for him to do that. I really love him and I know he loves me. Should I tell him to stop? I dunno if he even will.
If it matters for the answers, I'm a guy.


Dear G3IU5
If it hurts you then you should let him know. If he loves you like you said then he'll stop because he wouldn't want to do anything that will hurt you. If he wants to show other people that your his then there are less hurtful ways for him to do it. Like getting you something instead of biting you.


KinseyAndrea14 Asked:
I want to redefine myself, what should I do?
I really want to like as I said "redefine" myself and I want to get a whole new wardrobe. My problem is that I really have no money what so ever and there is no way I can get money from my parents because it's really tight now. But I really want to buy a whole bunch of new clothes. Any ideas? Also any good makeup and/or hair ideas?

Dear KinseyAndrea14,
Well you can use the clothes you already have an transform them into something new. There are a lot of DIY projects for clothes, and some you don't even need to know how to sow. You can also sell any gently worn clothes on style.ly or at Plato's Closet if there's one near you.
Keep any basic items you have, like plain shirts that are versatile and get any versatile items you don't have. Start with a basic wardrobe, and then add accessories.
As for hair, get a haircut that will frame your face and that will also look good up or down.
For makeup, get a couple eye shadow palettes that can be used for any occasion, NYX has some that are pretty good. 

Anonymous Asked:
Why aren't I losing weight?
I'm 15 years old, 5'8" and 165 lbs, and generally have a very muscular build, but I do have some fat on my stomach and hip area that I really want to get rid of. I am on the school basketball team and we practice everyday, and I also have offseason lacrosse Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I've cut down on my calories, so why aren't I losing any weight? I've been considering starting the 30 day shred, but maybe spreading it out over like 2 months, would that be too much exercise?

Dear Anonymous,
You're cutting down your calories but you exercise more, that probably part of the reason why you aren't losing way. The more calories you burn, the more calories you're going to also have to eat. Calories give you energy, you burn a certain amount and you should eat a certain amount in order to lose the weight. So let's say you're 130lbs, times that by 11 and that's how many calories you should have in day so 1,430 calories but then you're also burning calories so let's say you burn 200 calories a day, but you'll still need to have a total of 1430 calories in your diet. I've taken many many health classes in college so if this sounds confusing, it's actually just basic science.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment