Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby I'm Back

Hello My Readers,
I am back to writing my thoughts, encouraging everyone to be beautiful, and giving advice! Let's catch up shall we?
Well, when we last each other at the end of August, I told y'all that I got offered a job at Macy's and that is actually going pretty well. I actually worked yesterday from nine to five for an eight hour shift. Exciting!
Now during the month of September, I finished up my adventures with my two favorite boys and Toshi.  We took an adventure to the fair city of Puyallup because that's where our closest Sonic happens to be. We had a great time being stuck in evening traffic. But honestly, that was the only way I would have been able to get my boys to take me to Charming Charlies. Food was used as a bribe because Paul, didn't want to get out of the house and I told him we were going on a surprise adventure. Alas, that was our last adventure together until October when I realized how much I was missing my weekly dose of Paul and wanted to visit him at University of Washington.
So we got in the car one Friday night and drove to Paul's house in Seattle and spent seven or eight hours sitting on the couch watching horror movies. If my mother wasn't so worried about when I was coming home, I probably would have stayed the night. But being the responsible daughter that I am, I told the boys around 1am that it was time to go home. But really I probably would have crashed in Connor's room because he was out at party that night. Just a quick reminder, Connor is one of the many guys in my life that I love and adore, he also happens to be roommates and best friends with Paul. I actually forgot they were roommates and so my visit up there was a big surprise for Connor even though I'm pretty sure Paul didn't know I was coming up there. Oh what a wonderful night that was.
The following Monday, I got a call from a friend interning at my college's radio station and he asked me to be on the air live at 9pm to announce the sports news that night. Let me tell you I was hesitant because that's the same time as Gossip Girl but I said yes anyway because you only live once. And plus my uncle was a radio DJ for that same radio station a couple decades ago so for me it was like a bonding moment even though he, my uncle, wasn't there.
Anyway, to sum it all up, I got a job, I hung out with some hilarious guys, been on the radio, gained a new level of confidence, and baby, I'm back. I'm here to write anything I want, Monday thru Friday. Weekends are mine to plan and to party like it's 1999.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment