Friday, July 22, 2011

1st Friday Night Advice

So every Friday I'll be posting three of my answers to my advice for the week. I'll post the question, who asked it and my advice to them. This will done every Friday. If I happen to forget or for some reason I'm not able to post then I will as soon as possible. :)


Anonymous asked: 
How do I control myself?
I always start my day of losing weight well by eating a healthy breakfast, but by the afternoon if I'm sitting at home I end up eating everything in sight. I don't eat badly but I just find it hard to control myself! Anyone have some tips?

Dear Anonymous,
When you find yourself reaching for food when you know you shouldn't be eating, stop yourself, take a step back and go brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum.
Mint and food does not mix well together.
Also eating an apple can help if you have them around. Apples are good for your breath and make you feel full.
~Berry557

Woahhhbabby asked:
Do I stay with him or leave?
I have been seeing this guy for 2 1/2 years now. I told him I loved him about a year and a half ago and he said it back. The problem is we aren't official and never have made it official. I start college in the Fall, but I think it is time to move on from him, but it's hard. Do I stay with him, or finally tell him we need to end things?

Dear Woahhhbabby.
Unless its official you shouldn't have to stay with him.
You are starting a new chapter in your life and you have decide if he should be a part of it. It will be hard to move on and it will take time.
You're going to meet new people and living your life when you're in college.
Personally, as hard as it will be, I'd end things.
"You do your thing and I do my thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."~Boy Meets World
 ~Berry557

Anonymous Asked:
I have been with my current boyfriend for about 4 years, but I'm in love with my ex.
I dated my ex boyfriend for about 3 years starting in the 8th grade. I met my current boyfriend through my ex because they were best friends and live next door to each other. Me and my ex split because we were young and our relationship became stressful at the time, meanwhile my current boyfriend happened to be one of my good friends, and that's how our relationship started. Me and my ex didn't talk for about two years, but when his mother passed I went to the funeral and we saw each other and became close. We have been talking on and off since. If my current boyfriend knew I talked to my ex he would never talk to me again. I wish there was a way I could have both of them in my life again, but that's obviously not possible. My current boyfriend won't even let me be facebook friends with my ex. I still obviously have feelings for my ex and he is in love with me and would do anything for me. I have no idea what to do. Thank you for your advice!

Dear Anonymous,
It's not fair to your boyfriend to be with someone who is in love with someone else. It's also not fair to you to be with someone you're not in love with. Remember there's a difference between love and in love. If you love you're boyfriend the best thing you can do is break up with him because love is choosing the greater good for the other person at the risk of losing them. And if your boyfriend loves you he'll do the same and realize that.
He deserves to be with someone who is in love with him and you deserve the same.
But before you get into another relationship, you have to take time to yourself. Figure out yourself and what you need to do for you.
~Berry557

No comments:

Post a Comment