Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beautiful Skin!

For years I have had the same area problems on my face; right between my eyebrows (thanks to waxing) and on the side of my face where my glasses normally touch it. Now after finally giving into a routine skin care, my face is starting to clear up. Yay! What do I do you ask, well I'm about to share that with you. And no it's not a three step acne solution and yes you can find half of what I use in the drug stores!
Ever since my moisturizer was discontinued from Benefit Cosmetics a few years ago, I've been trying to find something to replace it because it was amazing on my face. So I tried the Clinique 3 Step Solution for my face type, and that worked pretty well but I'm the kind of person that has lazy days and just skips the whole washing face deal and that skin care routine is something I had to every day, twice a day.
So after awhile of using that, I decided to change it up. My current routine consists of Benefit's Foamingly Clean Facial Wash and Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump in the morning. At night I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Gentle Scrub and Oil-Free Moisture with SPF 15.
I've noticed that doing one of the routines a day has helped my skin become more clear in those problem areas.
In high school, you want a simple routine and you don't want anything too harsh for your skin and I highly suggest that if you're simply just washing your face in the morning, skip the face wash. Go for a cotton ball with warm water and clean off your face using that then use your favorite moisturizer; mine was Do It Daily by Benefit but that has been discontinued and my new favorite is the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture in SPF 15. It's as simple as that. Then when you do shower or bathe, use the face wash.
Simple is better.
Now not only do you need to get a routine down to get beautiful skin, you also need to drink plenty of water! Water is your best friend for your skin and for your insides. I'll be going deeper into water in another blog but until then just make sure you're drinking plenty of it.
Disclaimer: None of the items mentioned weren't sent to me, I bought them myself or my mom did. These are all my opinions on the products.  

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment