Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Look

I feel so plain and boring sometimes. Jeans and a shirt but come on, I'm growing up I need to look and dress my age. So what can I do from Plain Jane to Edgy Elaine? I have to be inspired. So I begin this journey today. Join me if you want!
I want to create a look combining styles from Pretty Little Liars Aria and Spencer. Sophisticated preppy combined with edgy.
So I'll start with the basics.
A boyfriend blazer is a must for me right now. Either a black or cream color would be nice. 
A couple pairs of jet black tights.
Knee high socks.
Dresses and Skirts
Collard T-Shirts
Tunics that might as well be dresses to pair with those tights
Cardigans
Cream or nude flats would be nice
A few accessories like necklaces, bracelets and earrings. 

I am so sorry if this feels like a shopping list and it might as well be. Right now I'm aiming more for Aria, Edgy and I'll work on preppy, slowly. I just I wish I had the money to do it all at once. But I have to work with what I have as well.
I will totally update with the transformation as soon as I can.
You have to be the change you want to see because the mirror won't change for you. Work with what you got and mix it up. That's what I'm going to do 

Be Beautiful for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment