Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Make a Change

As a reminder for me and maybe some inspiration for you.
I believe it's time for me to make a change. I want to change my style, my eating habits, studying habits and exercise more.
I will not say "I will start tomorrow." I will say "I will start now."
Although since it's late I will have to start tomorrow.
I will start with eating habits. Breakfast either cereal or a bagel. For lunch, a sandwich is fine and a couple hours later I'll have a light snack. Fruit, we have fruit cups and crackers so that should be fine for a snack. As for dinner, I'll have a small proportion of whatever my dad cooks for dinner.
As for exercise, tomorrow I'll start with 15 minutes on the elliptical in the morning then next week I'll move onto 20 minutes and every week I'll add 5 minutes until 45 minutes a day.
For studying, an hour a day for each subject. I should already be doing that but instead I'm doing the minimum work. Doing the assignments won't just cut it. I need to focus. But it won't be back to back. No. It'll an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.
My style will be change and I will have a new blog about that tomorrow on my aim for my style and make up.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment