Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Love Like That

I don't know how many romantic movies I've watched over the years but there's something about them that makes me want to have a love like that. From Jack and Rose to Johnny Cash and June Carter, I want a love that will go down in history. At least my own history, my family history. I want my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren to know that true love exist. I want them to know the story of my greatest love, my other half, and how we came together and how we stayed together. I want to give them and others something to believe in. I know my life isn't a movie, and that's okay but I want my life to be a story to tell.
When that happens though, I plan to write about it. I want to remember it and so I will blog about my dates, my relationships but only to remember what they were like, and how I felt when everything was happening. I want that beautiful fairytale one day.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment