Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Guys: High School Concluded

Along time ago I realized there are guys I hangout with because I enjoy their company and there are guys I hangout with because I feel safe with them. I hang out with a lot of guys but that doesn't mean I want to date them. I love my guys. A couple weeks ago, I was having lunch with my family and my uncle asked me where the boys were and I replied with "which group of boys uncle?"
I have different groups of boys. I try my best not to mix them but somehow I end up having one from every group hang out with me when I get together with my guys. I sincerely love these different groups of guys. They all know how to bring a smile to my face and some warmth in my heart. They've all grown on me over the years, months and even days. Not only have they made an impact on me over the years but I've made an impact on them as well. Connor knows that no girl will love him the way I do. Chris knows that if there's one girl he can go to besides his mom, it'll always be me. And Dave knows that I'll always be around to cheer him up, and to remind him that there's always something to live for. I believe those were all the guys that made an impact in my life in high school and still have a place in my life today. 
Starting next Thursday, I'll talk about the guys that have been with me since starting my college days. All of these men helped me become the independent, crazy, bossy, talkative, girl I am today. They taught me how to think like them in order to understand where a guy is coming from when he does or says something. 
These guys haven't always made my life easy, but they do make it an adventure for me everyday. They also remind me how beautiful I am. 
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment