Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Confidence

A couple days ago I had a party and of course there were a lot of guys. One of my girl friends pulled me aside and said that I had a lot of good looking guy friends. Now there's no doubt that I have really attractive guy friends, and I think being able to talk to them without worrying about what they think is part of how I've gained my confidence over the years. I know that I've had more than my fair share of guys in my life but it's the ones that have stuck with me, or even the ones that don't talk to me for some time but can still talk to me like no time has passed.
My confidence comes from knowing I have people in my life who don't judge me. I am able to be myself without worry what others think because I know that the people who love me, love me no matter what I do. I've said this before and I'll say it again; when you surround yourself with positive people in your life, there's no reason not to be confident in who you are.
Do what you love, say what you feel and be who you are. If you feel like you need to change, make it a positive change. If you feel like someone is bringing you down, get them out of your life as best as you can. I don't know everything and I'm not going to act like I do know everything. But I do know that if you're not happy with your life, you have to make those changes yourself. You want to be confident, then be confident and don't let anyone stop you.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment