Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Guys: Phil

If there's been one person that has been constant through my life, besides Tyler, it would have to be Phil. Phil and I met at a summer program in fifth grade I believe and we'd always see each other during school breaks and then when we hit junior high, we finally went to the same school. Phil is one of my good friends and he's always protected me. When guys were messing with me, I always went to Phil and he would always have a talk with them, and by talk I mean stern words followed with a threat to beat the crap out of them. And this is why no messed with me, well besides Trevor and Austin of course, Phil put the fear of God in these boys' heads when I told him to.
It's always good to have a friend who can scare people but don't take them for granted. Respect them, show them that you do enjoy having them around, let them be in your life and always check in with them if you haven't heard from them in awhile. People that seem you wouldn't be friends with actually make pretty good friends.
In fact, I know I can always count on Phil when I need someone to talk to or if I need to ask someone for a favor, he's the first person I go to. He's sincerely one of my best friends. This is one guy I can count on for all my life. He's a beautiful person, inside and out.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment