Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Guys: Trevor

I can't believe it took me this long to get to Trevor when he's been of my good friends for such a long time. All through high school, he was the first to know about many things going on in my life because I trusted him the most. He's probably the most caring guy I know. He's a big guy with a big heart. He may come off as a mountain-man but he's as cuddly as a teddy bear.
Trevor is probably one of the most talented guys I know. He knows a lot about cars and he knows a lot about music. He's rough around the edges, but has the best heart any guy could have. I love Trevor's humor and thoughts on life. I can always count on Trevor for having my back no matter how long we go without talking to each other.
The guys in my life that I mention are not only guys I enjoy talking to but I know I'll always be safe with them because they see me as a delicate flower. When I know that a guy, a friend, is protective over me, I call them a friend for life. Trevor is certainly a friend for life.
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment