Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday: Extreme Weight Loss; Again and Again; Changing for a Guy

Happy Friday! It's the weekend, I have a lot of things to do this weekend. I have family to see and places to be. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Onto some advice!


Anonymous Asked: 
Is this good? Or bad? Or too extreme?
I'm 13 and 5'3 and currently weigh 125. I heard that if you skip breakfast and lunch and only eat dinner for one week you lose ten pounds. I want to be 85 pounds. So I would do that diet for 4 weeks. Is it Bad? I just want to lose weight then go back to eating healthy and exercise.

Dear Anonymous,
That's too extreme. And that is not a diet, that is a form starving yourself. Your body is still developing and you are going to be gaining and losing weight for the next few years. You need nutrient and to be healthy, and exercising regularly. When I was your age, I did what you are thinking about doing but the only thing is, I did it up until my junior year of high school. Sure you say you're only going to do it for four weeks but it's hard to go back to eating healthy and exercising.
It made me sick some days and weak, that I had to miss school. I wouldn't want other girls going through the same thing I went through. You don't need to lose that much weight, you don't need to be down to 85lbs. If you're feeling overweight or flabby in some areas of your body, aim to tone those areas not to lose the weight. Eat healthy, exercise regularly, and most importantly don't let the numbers on a scale control how you feel about your body.

 Anonymous Asked:
Why do I keep having to repeat myself?
In my relationship, I constantly have to repeat myself on how I don't like my best guy friends in that kind of way, but my boyfriend has a different opinion. He believes that I do, no matter how many times I tell him that I don't. Why is that? Does he not trust me? I have never cheated on him, so why?

Dear Anonymous,
That's something you have to ask him. I mean he could see something that you don't see when you're with your best guy friend. It's probably how you act when you're with him that you don't realize it because he's your best guy friend. But you really should talk to him about it, have a serious conversation, hear his reasoning and then have him listen, I mean really listen, to what you have to say.
Before I date a guy though, I always make sure he's comfortable with me having a lot of guy friends, I have a lot of guys in my life and if he's not comfortable with it and keeps thinking I'm not trustworthy then I could never be with him but that's just me.

Anonymous Asked:
I'm willing to change. 
I really like this guy but he likes girls that dress kinda slutty so how do I dress like that? Please help.

Dear Anonymous,
Why are you willing to change, if you don't mind me asking. I mean he may like the girls who dress kind of slutty but how long till he goes to the next slutty dressing girl? You don't want to be another one of those girls, you should show him that a classy girl can treat him better than a slutty girl. You don't want to be one of many girls, you want to be the only girl.
"Don'’t change yourself just to make someone love you, be yourself and let the right one fall for you."

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment