Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Night Thinking

It's hard to write on a daily basis without thinking before hand on what to write about. I have said in the past that I would blog Monday through Friday and I haven't been able to because of work and my laziness. But as I settle into the new year, I realize that  a goal every day is what I need to create in order for me to do what I say I want to do. If that makes any sense at all.
Every Monday will be a "Thinking Out Loud" post, Tuesday will be a lyrical post, Wednesday is an outfit inspiration post, Thursday Beauty post and Friday is the advice from yours truly. And with that, I would like to start Thinking Out Loud.

I don't understand why girls think something is wrong with them if they're at a certain age and haven't had a boyfriend or their first kiss. There's nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend or your first kiss yet at any age. It just means that it's not their time to experience things. I've said this before, we all get our firsts at different times in our lives and that is what is normal.
Then there are the girls that know they're pretty but don't understand why a guy hasn't asked them out. Don't they ever think that they intimidate the guys? That they are so beautiful and so amazing that there are guys who think they're not good enough for them. I happen to get that a lot.
Some girls need to realize that they are way too good to be lied to, and cheated on. I'm not saying all that will happen but it is always a possibility so unless these girls can trust the guy completely and want to be with for the right reasons, they don't need to get a boyfriend right away. A relationship is great, I know that, but there's plenty of time to have a relationship later in life. Girls should focus on themselves and figuring out who they are without a man in their life. They could learn a lot about themselves if they did.
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment