Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year Ahhh!

I know we are a couple weeks away from February but it dawned on me when I was writing out the year that we are no long in 2012 and that it is 2013. I graduated almost four years ago from high school but it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. I've lost touch with people I use to talk to every day and they were there for me. Somehow over the last four years we drifted and it makes me sad that those people, I use to call my little family, don't know what is going on in my life and I don't know what is going on in their lives.

So for this new year, I want to get in touch with those people again. Maybe not all of them but the ones that were important to me. I became friends with them for a reason and I want them to know that no matter where we go in life, we'll always have our friendship and that my friends can come to me whenever they want. Although it does seem that they do come to me even when they don't talk to me for a long time. I'm glad they do, I just want them to also come to me when they want to hangout and have fun like we use to.
Not only is this a new start to reconnect with old friends but a new me. I feel more mature and I want to reflect that. But to feel like I've matured, I have to start from where I am the most and that would be my bed room. So I'm planning on organizing my room, my desk in particularly, and I just want to do a bunch of DIY crafts and display it in a mature fashion around my room. That means I have to take stuff down, and get rid of some stuff as well or at least put them in storage because there are some things I'm not ready to say goodbye to. Sure it's a new year but that doesn't mean we should say goodbye to last year completely.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment