Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Beauty: Target Haul!

I went on a small tiny trip to Target to buy a new facial cleanser. I've heard great reviews and praises for Cetaphil's Daily Facial Cleanser so I decided to pick that up as well as the new Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and L'oreal's Colour Riche Balm.
I wasn't able to try any of the products I got until after work so I won't be doing any reviews till probably next week. I bought Nearly Naked in Shell and Colour Riche in Caring Coral.  So far I am loving the products because the makeup products are so helpful for a natural look. I wasn't able to buy as much stuff as I wanted to though because not a lot could fit in my work locker. I will however go back to Target this weekend when I have more time and more money. Payday Friday! I can't wait cause there are somethings, non-beauty related, that I wanted to buy.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment