Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rockets


My mind is a gun that I use to courage
Asking everyone if it's dumb if I do this
Don't know what to say when they see right through it
And I don't understand it but somehow I planned this


Everyone should have goals and dreams to make their life worth something to them. Or that is my thought anyway on the subject. It's like that quote, "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." So I say, if you don't work for something then you're not exactly doing what you love. I've stated before that my dream is to own a bed and breakfast or a Cupcake Bakery. This is what I'm working for, I'm working for my dream. 


My hand is a cane that I lean on for balance
Carrying the weight of a struggling prowess
Jumping through the hoops of an endless circus
I gave myself a world that I don't know what to do with


But sometimes it's not easy to achieve goals, it's a challenge and I didn't know where to begin in order to make my dream come true. I started with taking business classes and getting my degree in business and now my next step is to take culinary classes but I'm postponing those classes for Fall 2013. But that doesn't mean my dream is on hold. No, I'm still working on my dream. I'm saving money by putting part of my paycheck in a savings account and I'm planning on traveling to different places in order to figure out where I want to settle although it does seem like Seattle is where I belong. We're all meant to do something, to give back to the world we live and I believe that besides having this positive outlook on life, I am meant to share that positivity with others through pastry form. I don't know many people my age who know what they want out of life but the ones I do know and are living their dreams, they're the ones I'm envious of. 


Rockets are meant to fly high to the moon
I wonder what it is I'm meant to do

Lyrics by Andy Lange; Rockets
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment