Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday: Clothing Issues, Best Friend Love, Another Chance

Happy Friday! And Happy 21st Birthday to Connor!
So let's get on with this weekend's advice, shall we?

LNSUNSHINE Asked:
I'm on the shorter side and it's so hard to find good jeans for my size.
I am 5'2'' and I usually wear a size 2 jean. But I am constantly facing problems when jean shopping. Pants are always to long for me and the petite sections are often wider and the fit is super weird. I end up buying a pair of skinny jeans again and again because it seems like the only thing that is working. I am so tired of this so please help!

Dear LNSUNSHINE
There are a couple things you can do and one is to get them hemmed if they're too long. It doesn't cost too much or you can do it yourself or if your mom or grandma know how to then you can ask them.
Another thing is that some stores like Wet Seal and Rue 21 have pants that have short, regular and long pant legs so you can get your pants in your size but in short.
I'm 5'0 so I know it's hard to find jeans in my size.

SweetiePie109 Asked:
I'm in love or really like my best guy friend.
I have known him since 1st grade, and I have started to develop feelings for him. I'm worried if I tell him it would ruin are friendship. I need advice.

Dear SweetiePie109
If your friendship is strong enough it won't be ruined if you tell him.
My best friend told me he liked me and wanted to be more than friends. I told him that I didn't feel the same, that I thought of him as family. He was so understanding about it.
Although it did make for a rough patch in our friendship, it didn't ruin it.
If you're as understanding as my friend is then things will work out. And if you're best guy friend loves having his best friend around like I do mine then things will work out as well too.
It all depends on how strong you think/know the friendship is.

Anonymous Asked:
Should I take him back?
I've known this guy for as long as I can remember. We dated when I was younger, but in the 6th grade we broke up and ever since then we kind of had an on again off again relationship, but we weren't actually going together. We would just talk, and then out of no where he'd stop talking to me, because he got a girlfriend. Once he breaks up with these girls, he always come back to me. I feel like I'm his Plan B and he just messes with me, until someone better/easier comes around for him. I can't even count how many times he has done this to me, but it's happening again. Should I take him back again or just get over him. I really care about him and we have so much history from before, and I don't want to throw all of that away, but I feel like it's the best thing to do for myself. What should I do?

Dear Anonymous
Getting over him is the best thing to do for you. You don't want to keep riding this on again off again roller-coaster. It will be hard to do but it will be good for you.
You will always care him, he'll have a place in your heart for a long time but it's you that you have to worry about. Do what's best for you. Look towards your future and not the past, your history together.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment