Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day or S.A.D

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! If you're single don't be sad because Joseph Vincent wrote a song just for us single people on Valentine's Day. Watch it, enjoy it and as you listen let me tell you about my Valentine's Day.

My day started out just like any other, I went to school to get some studying done and ended up flirting with a very cute boy. He shared his Pop Tart with me and if we were in elementary school, he would have totally been my Valentine. Although he keeps calling me his woman, and I really don't mind.
Anyway, in the evening I got a text from Austin telling me to check my door and when I did, there were two bags of Hershey Kisses on my front steps. As sweet and thoughtful as it was, I gave them away. Our friendship has been rocky and I've been mad at him lately. That was probably a bitchy thing to do but I couldn't accept them.
But that was my Valentine's Day. I hope you all had a better one then I did. Even though the sharing of a Pop Tart was the best part of my day.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment