Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Revolve Around Me

I have yet to discover if my college friends last a lifetime or if my high school friends last a lifetime, either way I have combined the two. Something I probably shouldn't have done but I have. I mean some people I go to college with, I also went to high school with. In fact a couple of them I went to elementary school with but weren't as close to them in high school so it's like I'm rekindling old friendships.
Recently I hung out with a mixture of the two and apparently I'm just as controlling with both groups of friends. They know my ways pretty well and it seems as if I taught my friends well.  What I mean is that they know how I operate.
According to my new college friends, nothing exist in front of me, behind me or to the side of me. I don't know how they came to be but apparently I live in my own world and you're all just apart of it. So in fact, I'm writing this to no one and the world revolves around me.
Adding to that, according to my high school friend's I am a dictator or what I would prefer is be called a queen. As I said in past blog posts, I admire Blair Waldorf. She knew how to rule and I have learned a lot from her.
If you met me though, you would never think that I was so demanding and self-centered. But it's amazing how these people still put up with me. Just because they do now, doesn't mean they all will for a lifetime. In fact there are very few from high school that still put up with me.
I can't wait to find out who will be continue to be there for me tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.
Be Beautiful For you

No comments:

Post a Comment