Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Guys: Matty

During my sophomore year in high school I sat next to this guy in English who kind of looked like Jug Head from the Betty and Veronica comics. His name was Matt but I prefer to call him Weird Kid. He said something to our teacher and I looked at him and said "Dude you're so weird." Which was kind of hypocritical of me because I am strangely weird if you don't know that already. But if I thought you were weird, you were in deep need of help. And this guy was certainly in need of my help and to this day he still does.
Now at first glance, you would never think that he was a sweet guy. He's kind of rough around the edges and for some reason girls think he's a player but he's not. He's probably one of the few guys who wants to treat his girl right and show her that she means something to him. Unfortunately there are some girls who try to walk all over my amazing friend.
Recently he was cheated on and I don't know about you but no one can cheat on one of my best friends and not think I wouldn't want to slap them. I may be tiny but I am very powerful. I would do just about anything for him and I know he's the same way for me. He would beat up any guy who tries to hurt me. And I will bitch slap any girl who breaks his heart.
Matt is truly one of the best guys in my life and I love having him around. He does so much for me and I am so thankful he's apart of my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment