Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Guys: David

There's this guy that I adore having in my life. Now Dave is probably the biggest influence I have, this guy may not be my closest friend or even a guy I go to for advice but I love talking to him. He has the best personality ever, even though sometimes he has this depressing side but he is such a loving character.
David is actually my friend's older brother but became my friend throughout the years. I remember one day after school Dave came up to me and said that I would make a good dictator. I'm sure I wrote about this before but Dave really made an impact on me when he said that. Saying that meant that I could be a leader and that I was never a follower. Which is probably why I always made the plans in my group of friends and why I'm still making plans in my new group of friends.
David is a big influence on me, like I said earlier. He's charismatic, easy to talk to and sometimes easy on the eyes. He has this great confidence that he sometimes doesn't realize he even has. Sometime he's too hard on himself but he's a great guy and I wouldn't change him for the world. Dave is apart of my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment