Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Guys: Adrian

When high school started for me, a Filipino family moved a couple doors down and with that family they had a son my age. His name is Adrian but I like to call him Pocky even though he hates it. He's one of the few guys who currently still put up with my sh*t. But there's something about him that always made me suspicious.
Because he's Filipino and grew up in a full Filipino household, he can speak Tagalog which meant he could talk to my mom and say things without me knowing what they're talking about. So I all through high school I had this feeling that my mom had him spy on me because wherever I went, there he was close by.
Adrian is an easy target though, he was always getting teased and sometimes the teasing went a little too far. So about once a year I apologize for being mean and of course he accepts it because even though we don't really acknowledge it, we're best friends. I can go to him for anything and everything and he knows he can do the same. 
Now Pocky is a great guy, not a guy I'd date but he's a great guy. He's there for his friends and his family. He happens to fit perfectly in my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment