Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday: Long Distance, Acne Scars, Latest Trends

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Week and I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'd also like to say Happy 21st Birthday to my NBF (New Best Friend) Skylar Powell! He's currently in Scottsdale for a competition and I really wish I was celebrating his birthday with him.
Anyway, onto my advice for the weekend!

Anonymous Asked:
Views on Long Distance Relationships
I live 4 hours from my boyfriend. I hardly ever see him. However, we are trying to make things work out. It's not like he has ever lived close, he has always lived 4 hours away. We just started dating recently. It's practically amazing aside from the distance. I just want to know if you all think distance will kill it?

Dear Anonymous
I don't think distance will kill it. I think you have to learn to work with the distance instead of against it. It's hard but once you get use to it, it won't be as tough.
You see I've experienced long distance relationships first hand and my parents did as well before their marriage. They were in two different time zones and in two different countries, they didn't have the technology we have, you know video chat, texting, emails etc. They only had phone calls and letters and they were able to make it.
Work with what you got and it'll work out.

Anonymous Asked:
How can a pimple scar leave overnight?
I like this boy, and we always make eye contact but I'm insecure about my acne scars. I do NOT own makeup,big problem. How can they leave by overnight? 

Dear Anonymous
Acne scars can't disappear overnight but there are things you can use that will help it gradually clear up. You can use olive oil to help lighten up the scar. If used every day it will gradually reduce the appearance.
You can also use lemon juice daily as well. Just apply a little with a Q-tip or cotton ball.

LanaGoTendLess Asked:
How do you figure out the latest trends?
Everyone says all m clothes are out of style.

Dear LanaGoTendLess
Style Magazines are a great way to figure out the latest trends but I personally follow collegefashion.net which is kind of like a blog of fashion, they have articles about the latest trends, fashion inspired by celebs and stuff like that. They also give outfit samples and I find it to be really helpful. 

Be Beautiful For You



No comments:

Post a Comment