Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

Over the weekend, I experienced my first Cinco De Mayo as a 21 year old. Now before you think, oh my goodness she must have been totally wasted, it wasn't like that at all. I have yet to give into the peer pressure of drinking and by the I mean people telling me to drink when I really don't want to. I understand how peer pressure can be and even if you seem like a wuss in front of your friends just because you don't drink then so be it. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable doing just remember that when you go out with your friends or when you're dating a boy or girl you like. Don't let pressure get the best of you or as they say "Live Above the Influence." I however had a couple drinks just because I am a social drinker and of course of legal age. I mean hell, I didn't even drink when I was playing beer pong instead I let me beer pong partner do the drinking for me. Even though I was like the only one who drank the least I should say, I still had some fun with my sisters and their friends.

Cinco De Mayo I experienced some new-ish things, like my first margirta and winning at beer pong. I didn't have to troll that night so I'm good. For the first time I actually spent a crazy night with my sisters, of course I'll probably remember most of it it but I had an amazing time.
On another note, I would just like to apologize for my hiatus these past couple months. I've been having writer's block. I haven't really been able to think of things to blog about but I'm getting back to it.
I have some outfit ideas that I hope to post every Wednesday, a new chapter of My Guys, entitled College Edition on Thursdays, and of course I will be keeping up with Friday Advice. Mondays and Tuesdays I will blog about whatever comes to mind; whether it be about myself or more advice or even a recipe that I tried that I would like to share. Whatever I blog about I hope you learn something from it.
Be Beautiful For You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment