Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Guys: Dan Man

In an earlier post, I said I was going to continue with My Guys and start a new "chapter" on the guys from college, however I lied and I'm not done with high school. ;) I believe I have a couple more guys to go before I start with college guys.
Daniel, or Dan Man or Kuya as I call him, has been in my life for sometime now. It was fate that brought us together. Actually, it was having the same last name but we're not at all related but I call him my brother and his family has become another family. I'm invited to family parties and all that other good stuff. He's really a great brother and he also has two younger brothers that I call my brothers as well.

He's a couple years older than me and ever since we met he's always looked out for me. Once a month. for the last few years, we have one day that we spend together. And those are probably one of my favorite days. We have crazy memories and inside jokes. We even act like brother and sister. We argue, we tease each other and most of all we look out for each other. We also shake our heads when the other isn't being the brightest tool in the shed.
I remember I was in so much pain one evening I ended up in the ER and I was texting him on the way there. The entire time he told me he was so worried about me that he tried getting in contact with my family to see what was going on because he couldn't get to the hospital. But that was okay with me as long as he knew what was happening and people were keeping him informed.
He may not be my brother by blood but he is my brother. He's a great guy and he has great potential in life. He's also a beautiful person.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment