Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Guys: Wesley

Wesley has been in my life for sometime now, since 8th grade, I met him the same time I met Christopher. Wes is one of those guys that always seems to have a girlfriend, he'll be friendly/flirty with other girls but he is no doubt faithful to his girlfriend.
Wes is a great guy, always knows how to put a smile on your face. He gives the best hugs and always smells good. He's one of the guys I go to when I need a hug.

I remember on my 16th birthday, Wesley danced with me to one of my favorite songs, Come a Little Closer by Dierks Bentley. So every time I hear that song I think of Wesley and dancing with him under the street light outside my house.
Making memories with the guys in my life is the best of my life. I have so many amazing guys in my life, that anything that reminds of them will always bring a smile to my face. For example, when people ask me why I'm called Vanilla, I tell them it's because I call Wes, Chocolate. When I listen to that song, I automatically think of Wesley. He's an amazing guy with a beautiful personality, and he always makes me feel beautiful too.
Be Beautiful For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment