Tuesday, May 22, 2012

That Song in Your Head All Day


Everyday I wake up with a song in my head that seems to last all day and I can't help singing it. Now, I'm no professional singer, I'm not the best and I know that but I love singing anyway. Some songs that get stuck in my head are songs that aren't heard on the radio as much anymore. For example, I, almost always, have All Out of Love by Air Supply stuck in my head. I sing it out loud so much that my mom claims that's my theme song. Of course I always respond with "Thanks Mom." If you have never heard of this song or Air Supply, I feel so sorry for you. Or maybe I feel sorry for myself for being so old. I mean I'm not that old, I'm 21 and will be 22 in October. But this is such a classic ballad, I love it.
Another song that gets stuck in my head on a weekly basis would have to be Keep on Loving You by REO Speed Wagon. Being a 90s baby, I know a lot of 80s songs. I'm also Filipino so I can count on having at least one of these songs being sung at a Filipino Party when the Karaoke comes out. Of course one of my favorites to sing when that Karaoke comes out is Hotel California by The Eagles. How can I not love singing that song? The music is great and once the first lyrics come on the screen, you can't help but put all your soul into that Eagles' song. :)
If a song is in your head, sing it, listen to it and love it a little more. I hope you enjoy the Air Supply video above because Air Supply is where it is at. :-)
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment