Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday: Losing the Spark; Friend to More; He Just Keeps on Flirting

Today was a beautiful day and apart from my Micro Econ Test in the morning, I hope the weekend will be beautiful as well. Celebrate the weekend doing something nice for your mother, grandmother, or any motherly figure in your life. Happy Friday!

MAJIM18 Asked:
My relationship is falling apart!
So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year, we were perfectly fine until this last month. I feel like we lost the spark, we talked about it and we don't want to break up, we love each other so we want to get it back, what can I do to make that happen?

Dear MJIM18
There are a number of things you can do and sometimes it the little things that help. Like recreating your first date. Leaving sweet notes to each other for the other to find. Just remind each other why you're together to begin with because sometimes that gets lost when you've been together for a while. 

HannaBanana2000 Asked:
What's going on with him?
So, my boyfriend and I have been dating a little over a week now (not even two yet). We've known each other since 4th grade, our brothers are best friends and our families are really close. This past weekend we hung out and had our first "real" kiss. Everything was fine up until now. Yesterday he seemed really distant and quiet; we also didn't meet up like we usually do. Is he having regrets about asking me out? Should I talk to him or am I just being paranoid? 

Dear HannaBanana2000
If you're having any concerns so soon in the relationship then you should talk to him about it. Like any good relationship, you have to communicate.
But sometimes its weird to go from friends to boyfriend and girlfriend so he could just be getting use to it. I can't tell you for sure though. :-/

CattySinger Asked:
Why do guys flirt with you nonstop then not ask you out?
He touches your arm and waist always hugging you. Tries kissing you.

Dear CattySinger
Sometimes that's all it is, just flirting. There are some guys that just flirt with no intention of asking a girl out. It's the physical touch they want. I can't say that's for all guys because there are different reasons behind flirting and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment