Monday, May 14, 2012

That First Kiss with Someone New

That first kiss should give you butterflies, right? But that first kiss with someone new, that can either go well or not so well. Even if it doesn't go as swell as you were expecting those butterflies can still exist. But then it can be really awkward after and you're unsure if you should kiss again even though you feel like you just want to keep kissing. Or you look back on the kiss and it makes your heart skip a beat.
When you kiss someone new for the first time, it's hard to know what they're really expecting so of course it's not going always going to be perfect and magical as you imagine it to be.

To this day I still get butterflies thinking about my first kiss with my new guy. When we're together, all I want to do is kiss him but I don't because someone planted a seed in my mind that I'm a good girl and shouldn't kiss a guy, I'm not exactly in a relationship with, in public. However, I'm totally fine if we're alone.
A first kiss is something special, something that shouldn't be taken lightly. And those kisses, after the first kiss, should try to be as special as the first kiss because that's how you keep the spark going. A kiss is can be a beautiful thing or it can be a messy thing. But when you kiss, kiss like it's your first and like it'll be the last. That's where the passion is, when you kiss like you mean it and not just to kiss.
Be Beautiful for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment