Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ashley Rules

There are some rules I live by, how I became the person I am today and how I deal with things in my life. I was a little inspired by Gibbs, yes from NCIS, he has his own set of rules and so do I. 
Here are some of my rules.
Rule One:
Happy thoughts and positive thinking starts the day off right, most of the time.
Rule Two:
Think Like Blair Waldorf.
Rule Three:
Don't second guess yourself.
Rule Five:
Relax.
Rule Five:
Have guy friends you can comfortably talk with. 

Rule Six:
Focus on yourself.
Whether she's Blair or Leighton, She is one of my inspirations.
Rule Seven:
Laugh a little every day.
Rule Eight:
In Omnia Paratus; ready for anything
Rule Nine:
Find a song for your mood; happy, sad or mad, music can go with it. 
Rule Ten:
Be Beautiful For You

Those are the first ten of my rules and there will be more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment