Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday: Date; Hair; Big Age Difference

Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a better week than I had!


DancingQueen0928 Asked:
Date advice please!
So this guy started randomly texted me and I kinda know him and always though he was somewhat of a jerk. I then told him that and he said well let me take you on a date and prove that I'm not. So I said fine and he has actually planned a cute date but I'm worried. I've never gone on a random date like this and I'm nervous! Any Advice or Comments!?!

Dear DancingQueen0928
Just relax and go on the date with an open mind. If you just go with the flow, it could probably be really fun and he could actually surprise you in the long run.

Fencer240 Asked:
Hair Issues!
1. I have either really dark brown hair or black hair with a little bit of dark brown mixed in, I can't tell!
2. I've never dyed my hair and don't want to
3. I have long, and really thick hair!
My situation: I get a lot of compliments on my hair, but only because it looks healthy and shiny. But when you run a had through my hair, it feels dry and the total opposite of soft. How can I get my hair to feel soft again?
By the way, I just started using Herbal Essences' Tousle Me Softly shampoo, conditioner and styling creme, so if anyone who uses that, can you tell me how to get my hair to look "tousled?" Thanks for your help guys! 


Dear Fencer 240
I haven't tried Herbal Essences, I use Dove but what has really helped me is using Moroccan Oil to get my hair soft and healthy. It's kind of pricey but it works wonders :) 

Anonymous Asked:
14 and 23 year old, okay?
I'm 14 is it okay that I really like a 23 year old guy, I mean really like? He's the greatest and obviously the feelings wouldn't be mutual. I just want to know if I'm not crazy.

Dear Anonymous
It's okay to crush but to try for something more, it's not the best idea. Especially when he's 23, if he were to like you, that would be creeper status on his part. No offense to you, I'm sure you're mature for your age. But you two are at different times in your lives at this point and you should be sticking closer to your age. You're not crazy because crushes like that happen but don't let it be anything more than that.

Be Beautiful For You


No comments:

Post a Comment