Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Guys: Chris Hughes

Christopher Hughes is a popular name so it's not like any of you will know which Chris Hughes I'm talking about plus I will not be posting any pictures of him because I don't have any current ones of him.
Chris and I met in the eighth grade. He dated one of my best friends, Tawnee, for a little while and he was also in my math class. People thought we should date but we never did. Chris and I love each other though and unexpectedly we became close friends. Over the years, he's come to me for advice and I have come to him as well for advice. Most of all Chris has been one of the few guys that has said he would be there and actually was/is there when I need him.

Chris doesn't trust many women and being one of the few he does trust, really makes me feel special, like I've made a big impact on his life. Which I have to say is true. Chris is a great guy, he may not always think straight and he's not the brightest tool in the shed but he's sincerely a great guy. I love getting those unexpected good morning beautiful texts from him. He certainly knows how to treat his ladies, or I should say lady. Christopher is in a happy relationship with this girl for over a year and I couldn't be more happier for them.
Chris is one of my guys and will always be one of my guys.
Be Beautiful for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment