Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Sugar Cookies

I love making sugar cookies especially since chocolate chip cookies are out of the question because my cousin makes the best chocolate chip cookies so I decided I'd go for sugar cookies because I can cut them out any way I want. Today I made sugar cookies with one of my oldest friend's Tyler because he'll be leaving for BYU at the end of the month. He just got back from his Mission back in October so this was the first time since he's been back that I get to hang out with him without other people.
Anyway, the recipe we used can be found here. And let me say that they were soft and chewy but we had some problems with the dough, it was a little too sticky but we added about a cup more of flour and it was good after that. We had fun though, talking, catching up on life, remembering high school and some of the crazy things out friends did.
I highly suggest baking with a friend, boyfriend or girlfriend because it can be a great experience.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment