Monday, December 19, 2011

Took The Week Off

If you didn't know I try really hard to post on my blog Monday-Friday but I took last week off because I was so tired and I really wasn't sure what to blog about as well. I also spent the week doing a lot of thinking and going over my life and the guys in it so for a few days I was an emotional wreck. I'm slightly better, had to do somethings that were a little hard to do but that's life.
Life is about doing things you have to do even if you don't want to do it. That's what we like to call the real world. Not the MTV TV show, although I did really like The Real World Cancun; Joey Rozmus was my favorite person on that show. Anyway, I just thought I'd say that I am back but don't expect a blog post everyday. However I would like to try my hardest to post Monday-Friday and I would really appreciate it if you do comment so I know someone is out there reading my blog. Whether you liked it or not, I'd love some feedback.
I write my blogs to maybe help a little and I want to know if in some way I am being helpful.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment