Monday, December 5, 2011

Other Half ♥

Right now I am in this phase where I know who I am, I love who I am but I feel like something is missing. Furthermore, I've come to conclusion I want to find my other half and maybe I have. I've had fun flirting and meeting some awesome guys but I'm ready to "settle down." I'm not ready to be married but I'm ready to be in a real relationship where it can possibly turn to marriage.
So what I am looking for? I'm going to be very honest with whoever is reading this, I made a list all throughout high school. And it's not like what color eyes he has or what color hair he has or anything that detailed. It's who he is and what he does to me mentally, emotionally and possibly physically. Sure I want to be able to stare in his eyes, and run my fingers through his hair but I want to connect with him more than anything.
I said in a previous post that when you know yourself, and love yourself then you know what your other half is suppose to be for you.  My dad knew he found his other half when he met my mom. I know it won't always be like that but I'm pretty sure in your mind you know when you've found that person who you can see yourself having a lifetime of memories together. I don't know if I'm writing this because I believe I've found that guy or if I'm writing this because I feel like I need to get my thought out there.
I highly believe in soul-mates and I know mine is there. Our love will be beautiful.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment