Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday: Keep The Baby; Weight Loss; Jealousy

Happy New Year! I hope you're all excited for the new year, I know I am. I can't wait for new changes, new additions to my family and the new things to come in my life for the new year. I'll be ending the year with Friday Advice and will start the new year writing about what I hope happens. Onto my advice!

Anonymous Asked:
I'm in need of lots of help
I'm pregnant with a little girl..yes i am fourteen and a freshman but the dads 16 and a sophomore and he promised to help me through everything even if we break up but I still don't know if i should keep her or put her up for adoption. If I keep her I'm going to name her Paiton. When I told my parents they looked at me then walked upstairs and put all of my stuff in bags and said I hope you have a great life with you new family but its now time to say goodbye to your old one. And now I live with my boyfriend and his amazing family and they said that the baby can have the room connecting to mine and my boyfriends sisters can share a room. So basically just tell me what to do with my life.

Dear Anonymous
You have to do what's best for the baby and what's best for the baby is giving her the best chance at a good life. If you can give her a good life with a stable home then keep her but if you can't then look into adoption and find a couple that can give her a good life and a stable home to live in. It's not just your life anymore it's her's. I was once told that love is choosing the higher good for the other person at the risk of losing them. Just something I thought I'd share with you.

Anonymous Asked:
Weight Loss tips?  
I have been trying to lose 10 lbs forever, but something always blocks my way.
About me:
Age: 16
Height: 5'0
Weight: 107
Goal Weight: 97
*My purpose is to lose weight the healthy way and become healthier overall. I want to achieve this by exercising more and eating better. 


Dear Anonymous
You don't need to lose 10 pounds, you're at a good and healthy weight for your height. Don't aim to lose 10 pounds aim to be healthy overall because that's more important. If anything you should tone your body rather then lose the weight because your body needs a certain amount of fat to keep your period regular and you won't have to worry about skipping or it being late.
One thing I learned from my aerobics class is that diets don't work. Instead it throws your body off course and confuses the system in what you're doing. You have to balance between eating and exercising. Don't eat less and exercise more, that's actually the worse thing you can do to do your body if you're trying to get healthy.
Do research, figure out what it means to be healthy and to exercise regularly. Don't skip meals, eat periodically and try to get at least 15 minutes of exercise every day or 30 minutes of exercise three times a week.

Anonymous Asked:
Am I way too jealous?
He talked to girls when I told him not too, and he keeps saying he loves me and he'll fix it, we've dated for three years in February. Is it just me?

Dear Anonymous
I've learned the hard way that you can't tell a guy not to talk to girls or certain girls because they'll just do it anyway.
There are going to be girls but you are the one is he with, remember that. There's no reason to be jealous when you're the one who has him, not any of them.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment