Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Guys: Kenny

I am so thrilled to call this amazing guy my friend. He's probably my favorite person to brag about because he's so adorable, crazy fun and unpredictable. He dreams big and he is a dreamboat ;) but the best part of Kenny is his heart.
We met in the ninth grade, we had a lot of classes together all through high school and he's always been there for me just like I'm always there for him but then again I've always had a soft spot for him.

Kenny is a music producer in Florida but started out as a DJ at the age of 16. He was a drummer in high school and also played bass guitar so music is a big part of his life. But so is family, his mom is involved in his life, she volunteered a lot in our high school and for awhile even after he graduated. I called her Momma H and she became like a second Mom to me.
Sadly though Kenny is one of those guys who always has a girlfriend and she sticks around long term but that's just who Kenny is. He's relationship oriented and very faithful to his girlfriends but he is sometimes flirty with other girls; the good thing is that he has his boundaries.
My favorite thing about Kenny is his need for adventure. He would always tell me these crazy stories and with that came some amazing memories I have with Kenny. He has such a beautiful soul and no matter where he is he tends to spread that beauty everywhere.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment