Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Back at Me

High school was a wondrous time for me. I made new friends, I met some interesting people, learned some fascinating things and also figured out who I was. I stood my ground on everything I believed in and I didn't get pushed around by anyone. Although drama was hard to steer clear of, I managed to do so for half of my high school career. Freshman and sophomore year weren't my best years because of boys and me causing drama. But with the drama, I realized who my true friends were.

But looking back, I was the nicest bitch you will ever meet. I remember during my sophomore year my friend, Dave, walked up to me and looked me up and down and said to me "Monkey, you'd be an awesome dictator." I'm pretty sure those were the words that caused me to be the little evil girl I am. Judge me all you want but during my high school years I had just about everyone wrapped around my finger. I never understood why people let me walk all over them because I insulted a lot of people, I was the bully but everyone loved me. And not like they were afraid of me if they didn't love me, they truly loved me and they still do. They put up with all my crap and yet they're still friends with me.
I was always thought to be innocent and I truly am but there was/is a dark side of me. Part of me wishes to be like Blair Waldorf; beautiful, smart, powerful and sometimes I think I have a little Blair in me. I don't have minions and I don't scheme but I do give orders and people can be afraid of me most of the time. I blame Dave and we talked about and he blames himself as well.
I give orders and I give them well. There's a reason why I'm strong person and it's because I let myself be. I try not be weak and I use my head a lot. Common sense may not be always common but I always seem to have it.
I am not be who I seem to be in the eyes of other people but I know who I am. I know what I want out of life and know what I want to give to the World. I don't know if anyone said this or if this is all Justin James Hughes but I remember on his website it says "Be Different. Risk Big. Leave a Legacy." So far I have one of those three down but I'm ready for all three to be fulfilled.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment