Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Years with my sister Joy
Happy New Year! I sincerely hope that your new year is off to a good start. It is the start of a new year and with that start, it's also the best time to create change. It's time to let go of some people in our lives and it's also time to break away from the bad habits. It's also time to start taking chances if you haven't already.Whatever the outcome, good or bad, you learn from it and it's important to take those chances because sometimes you only get that one shot.
So this year I plan to say what I mean and mean what I say. I would just like to say that I am off to a very good start after telling off my sister's ex-boyfriend at the party we were at. No one makes the people I love cry and not expect to get an ear full from me. I may be tiny and give off the impression that I am quiet and shy but trust me I'm not.
This year will be about focusing on what I want out of my life. This year I'll be finishing up my degree in business and making plans for my future. I also plan on focusing on new friends and getting to know others before they get to know me. I want to spend more time with new friends and rekindle old friendships as well.
For the year of 2012, I want to be the adult I should be and take life into my own hands. I want to have a plan. I know plans don't always fall through but a guideline would be nice to have. All in all I want this year to be a happy one.
Be Beautiful For You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment