Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Guys: Chance

Chance and I met in high school, during our freshman year we had a couple classes together. I always thought of him as a dork because at first glance he is dorky looking, not the best looking guy I know but he has one of the best hearts out of all the guys I know and probably the one heart that I hate seeing broken.

Personally, I never thought Chance and I would have been the best of friends when we met. In fact he annoyed me so much and sometimes he still does but I love him like a brother. Which is probably why I get annoyed with him the way I do. You see, Chance may not always make the right choices but the choices he makes are choices he would have made in the future. I mean just today we went to the car dealership so he can get his free oil change but instead we ended up buying his dream car, 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI which is a car he's wanted for ten years and if he waited to get it later in life he may not have gotten it.
Normally I'm the one teaching him a lesson on life but today he taught me one. He showed me that we're young and we have to take risks sometimes because we only have one life to live and you have to make it a happy one. As part of the new year, I wanted to be able to take chances and make choices for me whether the outcome be good or bad. Not only do I make an impact on my guys but they make an impact on my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment