Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Guys: Thomas B.

All though junior high and high school there was one guy that always brought me back to reality. His name is Thomas but I never called him that, I call him by his last name but for privacy reasons I will call him B.
B is the most kindhearted guy I know. He almost always has a smile on his face but it's rare that you see his eyes. Yes he is Asian so he has this squint to his eyes. He's a little pudgy, I tend to poke at his tummy and say "Pudgy!"

Now I'm a dreamer, I have big dreams and somethings are just unrealistic but B has this way of gently telling me when things won't work out. He's a dream crusher but what he's always told me was good for me. He's always looked out for me, even when I annoyed him. I can always count on B being there for me.
B brings me down and off the clouds but in a good way. He helps me see the reality in life and that's one thing that I love about him. When I need someone to bring me back to Earth he's the first person I go to. He knows me pretty well and I don't know how I would have gotten through junior high and high school without him in my life. He's a big part of who I am. Because of B, I am a level headed person. I see both sides of a problem because he taught me that. He also taught me how to BS my way through school. He's the king of BSing homework and I learned from the best. He taught me a lot and I love having him in my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment