Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Motivation for Online Classes!

Tomorrow, January 4th, I will be starting yet another quarter at my college and this time I will be taking all online classes. The classes I will be taking are English, Accounting, and Economics; three online classes that are worth 5 credits each. And based on how many credits the class is, that's how many hours a week I should be working on the class.
Fifteen hours a week may not seem like a lot but when you're me it's a lot. But I'm going to create a schedule for me because not only do I want to make time for the classes but I want to make time to exercise as well. Also I have to make time to clean the house, and take care of my home, which includes my dogs and still have time for me.
I have to make myself, my own class schedule because I don't have to go to a classroom but I will have to go to the campus sometimes for tests. At the moment I know that my assignments are due before 11:55pm and that I get my assignments at 6:00am giving me plenty of time to read the chapters and do the assignments.
The most important thing I need though is motivation. Motivation can be hard to have for some people but having a reason, a goal, can really help keep you motivated. Whether it's treating yourself to something you really want or just being proud of yourself for doing something good for you, the motivation has to have a reason behind it. So whatever the reason is behind it, you have to be strong to keep going.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment