Monday, January 30, 2012

Skin So Soft Head to Toe :)

The winter weather always tends to make my skin dry so I have to moisturize daily, and scrub the dead skin cells. To keep my skin soft year round there are just a few products I use.
For my face, I still use the same routine from my blog post Beautiful Skin except instead of using the Benefit's Foamingly Clean Facial Wash I went back to Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap in Mild. I also started using a face brush to thoroughly clean my face and remove any dead skin cells. I find that using one has made a face feel even softer. And instead of rubbing the moisturizer on my face, I gently pat it on.

With the rest of my body, I moisturize with a body butter. My favorite is the Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop. Coconut is my signature scent so when I'm done with the body butter, I spray one of my coconut body sprays. I have a lot so it doesn't matter which one I use as long as I use it. When I get out of the shower before putting on the body butter and body spray, I like to put on some aloe vera body gel because it helps balance moisture.
As for my feet, I've been using the True Blue Spa's Gel Socks. Personally I find it great and a big improvement after using it for only 20 minutes with or without lotion. If you don't have gel socks get them! But if you can't get them you can always wrap your feet in plastic bags for 20 minutes after lathering them up with your favorite foot lotion. 
Soft skin is sexy skin. Healthy skin is beautiful skin and that is why I drink plenty of water because a healthy inside is reflected by our skin.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment